Friday, October 17, 2008

The 4th Debate!

I mean, that's what the Alfred E. Smith Dinner turned out to... not be at all. With both Barack Obama and John McCain in attendance, the two nominees decided to put away the fierce competitive spirits that they each sported so well at the previous night's debate and make us laugh. I think this is exactly what was needed in this heated race; a nice breather where we can all laugh. Below I have videos of both comics... I mean candidates at the dinner. They are both actually really funny or have great staff writers on their team. If Hillary Clinton takes over the country on her way to ruling the world, like she is probably schemeing for as we speak, then Barack and John should do a sitcom. It'd be great. It can be called The McCama-dy show! That's trademarked... so don't try to steal my ideas!





two times.

No comments: