Friday, January 30, 2009

Michael Steele elected as the Chairman for the RNC

Shout out to Juice for this one! Trying to be one of the first on this crazy internet to holler about this. Michael Steele has just been named the new Chairman of the Republican National Committee. Now I thought this year was astonishing already with, you know, a black man being elected president... but this is truly unbelievable.



Well, I guess the Republicans were much more in favor of freeing the slaves and etc. in the old days. However, as time has passed in this 'great' country of ours, the needs of blacks have begun to align more and more with the Democratic party.

This is historic and still very hard to believe right now. I'm sure the editors and writes for the Black Republican Magazine are going to have a field day and probably a commemorative issue or something along the lines.

I'm not hating on Republicans... I just simply can't believe it.


two times.

No comments: