Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Black People Love Cadillacs, Obama No Exception

I'd like to send a warm iinoi welcome out to our new Post-est with the mostest... or something corny, yet from the heart... to Genghis!! We're trying to keep y'all entertained with fresh material from unheard voices so check out his articles here and here. Dude can write. I might have to call him Genghis Hemingway. Now, on to Obama...



If you guys couldn't tell by now, I am obsessed with Mr. Obama and have reason to believe that the guy feels pretty ok about me too. I mean let's look at the vitals... Dude fills in for Ted Kennedy 3 days before my graduation and becomes our speaker and my girlfriend won that very unlikely Inaugural ticket pool in, of all states, California (the biggest one). I'm saying once Obeezy, as I so lovingly call him, found out that your boy Perf was involved, he probably made a call to California Senator Feinstein and was like 'That's my boy. Let him live.'

When Senator Feinstein had heard our President Elect laud me too much she gave in and granted my girlfriend the tickets. I too had entered my senators pool for tickets but Obama tries to speak to my senator as little as possible (ahem, Hilary Clinton, ahem).

After that call, Obama decided to call his boys up in England and get the most baller car ever made. Shout out to Jen for this heads up article. You can read the car's description here and by viewing the photo above so I won't really get into it. How about your president's blood in the passenger seat's door?! Crazy! Yet safe. And I have nothing against keeping this man safe!

Here's some Luda for your entertainment:


I can see Obama nodding his head to this in the back of his Caddy.

two times.

4 comments:

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

Thanks for the welcome, Mr. P.

& can you imagine?:
"Mr. President, we need to draw a few pints of blood over the next few weeks..."
"What, why?"
"For your car, sir."

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting post... keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

You are not going to believe this but I am Driving a Caddy...Its bright red...and due to circumstances beyond my control there is a bumper sticker that reads "Women for Obama"

-Confessions of a 23 year old black male