Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm Actually Not Mad

My 'Tell 'Em Why You're Mad, Perf" post has been in hibernation for a few weeks but don't think I got lazy and forgot about you all. My mind has been focused on the presidential election and more recently in the jubilation in our election of Barack Obama as our new president. Also, I'm actually not mad.

The purpose of this post is not to tell you about my feelings; that just serves as a layer so that this post isn't that short. My girlfriend sent me a link to the pictures of Barack Obama and his family and friends on election night. It's totally different looking at the photos instead of the videos. I did not feel the need to tear up when CNN Breaking News flashed across my screen, as I did at my polling place or just as I looked at the photos from that night. Here's the link to the photos.


The first family showing each other love?!?! What's this?!?!

If Obama changed Black History Month to a longer 31 day month, I wouldn't be mad though. Since America already thinks that race relations come with the job.


two times.

No comments: