Monday, February 2, 2009

Obama defeats McCain....again...Two Times Two Times!!! What A Game!!!

I'm not talking about a presidential debate or the election, because we all know Obama won those by a landslide. I'm referring to their predictions for the winners of the Superbowl. Last night, I witnessed one of the greatest Superbowl games ever; it was very entertaining. Here is a little recap of the game



I cheered for both teams because I wanted to see one good game. However, Senator John McCain was rooting for his hometown team, The Arizona Cardinals. Well, guess which team Obama picked to win...hmmmmm...you guessed it, The Pittsburgh Steelers. Crazy how the young black president chose the team with the young black coach to win. Coincidence...I think not. Sorry John McCain, maybe you should try Connect Four or something.


No comments: